For this tour around the city of Marrakech, our driver will pick you up from your hotel taking you to the Old Medina where your assigned guide will be waiting for you. Starting with the most beautiful palaces and monuments of Marrakech, the Bahia Palace. This palace was built in late 19th century and its name literally means “shine”. You will also visit the Koutoubia Mosque and its remarkable minaret as it is a major attraction for tourists.
Enter one of the historic gates in the Old Medina and discover the medieval lifestyle of its people and their daily occupation. Also, walk through the hidden neighborhoods and the historic caravanserai called “Fondouks” that were once used as hotels for travelers. Don’t forget to visit the souks and the Jamaâ El Fna square, a real outdoor theater which always amazes its visitors before heading back to your hotel.
- Visit of the Bahia Palace and Koutoubia mosque.
- Visit of the Old Medina: Old fountains, historic caravanserai called “Fondouk”.
- Visit of the souks and Jamaâ El Fna.
We offer 2 departure per day: Morning from 9:30 to 13:30 / Afternoon from 14:30 to 18:30
– From 1 to 3 person: 50 Euros per van
– From 4 to 7 person: 70 Euros per van
– From 8 to 13 person: 90 Euros per van
– From 14 to 17 person: 110 Euros per van